Offshore engagement models are becoming increasingly popular with companies who need varied software development services and wish to delegate work on the basis of priority.
Choosing an offshore model gives you the advantage of procuring skilled and experienced resources who dedicatedly work on your project without you facing the issues of having permanent employees on your payroll.
The type of an engagement model depends on the business requirement and budget of the client.
The ideal engagement models turn out to be those that provide flexibility to both the parties i.e. client and developer.
Hourly Model is a type of engagement model wherein you as a client can hire our resources on the basis of fixed hours to work on your development project.
Here the work is done based on an hourly pay rate that has been agreed upon.
The rate would be inclusive of all the resources working on your project and hence ensures full dedication of the team.
The hourly model offers a series of benefits that fixed rate doesn’t touch upon.
One advantage of adopting this approach is that it provides and establishes a clear link among particular tasks and the related rate quoted.
When the billing is done on the basis of time, you can control the entire time slot and choose to get work done as per priority ensuing guaranteed work that is rich in quality.
Furthermore, you can easily identify the tasks which are causing the project budget to go overboard.
There are several advantages of the Hourly Model which you can benefit from:
- Hourly basis payment: The cost of the project is calculated on the basis of per hour rather than a fixed cost.
- Tracking: You can track and gauge the task completion and observe how each hour is spent which results in guaranteed quality work.
- Periodic Delivery: The entire project is divided into smaller tasks which are allocated to the teams on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Periodic Reporting and Review: Hourly model presents the best opportunity for you to gauge the effectiveness of the project and review the performance of the team
- Approval: All the tasks are listed under a task sheet which is tracked regularly and is shared with you to track the work progress and give approval for tasks that are completed.
The hourly model works best for a business that has flexible and varied requirements.
Work can commence or end as required since this model enables you to add working hours till the project objective is achieved.
Based on your particular requirements we shall give our recommendations for the number of team members and with what kind of skill sets are actually needed for your project.
You may choose between hiring a single developer or hire a team of the developer, designer, and tester; it is your choice.
Time and Material
A project that is being worked upon on the basis of Time and Material model does not have the precise scope, specifications and implementation plans that are precisely defined or which need some amount of flexibility.
These projects are complicated, sometimes lengthy and are certainly prone to changes in terms of design or specifications midway of the project.
Here, we assign a designated team with a wide-ranging skill set to work on a particular project.
As the project advances in scope, the composition of the team may be changed in order to incorporate varied skill sets.
Work starts on the basis of certain preliminary specifications and includes a new set of specifications as provided by you which are resultant of project progress and advancement.
This model establishes the rates for two things, the rate for labor time and rate for direct materials used (such as hardware components, software, tools etc.).
The Time and Materials model often comes out to be expensive as compared to models.
A Dedicated team model somewhat resembles true employment scenario. It is similar to the working of Time and Materials model as well but distinguishes itself on the basis of dedicated resource hiring.
A dedicated resource is obtained from the pool of available professionals and he/she works exclusively on projects as specified by you.
Here the client most often the client books the resource and hours for a contract period, usually half-yearly or yearly. We will subsequently reserve the particular resource/s including equipment,
We will subsequently reserve the particular resource/s including equipment, tools, and management till the duration of the project.
This model offers the benefit of long-term outsourcing along with an efficient and established team who works as an extension branch of your own business.
This resource/s will work for you five days a week and eight hours per day.
Another benefit to be derived here is that this model offers most consistency which is required at the time of developing large projects with a greater amount of exposure.
- Connect with our Consultant: Once you have submitted the Contact Form, one of our consultants will connect with you and discuss your specific requirements. You will be briefed about our working model and we will perform an in-depth analysis of your requirements.
- Choose your own Team: Once we know your requirements and business objectives, we will recommend our best-suited teams for your project. You can review their resumes and experience and also have detailed discussion calls with them as well to judge their aptitude and capability.
- Getting Started: Once the team is assigned, they will start their work on the basis of your guidance and assistance and under the able supervision of our in-house project manager. The consultant will work as your account manager during the course of the contract term.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultation: You will receive a free consultation from our Solution Architect that has a working experience of over 10 years with a Global clientele.
- Regular Communication: Our team will adjust their schedule to your time zone in the best possible manner to make sure there is ample overlap with your working hours. Project management tools such as Basecamp are utilized to track hours spent on tasks which are accessible by you at your convenience. You can also establish a connection with the team via Skype, VOIP, and Google Hangouts etc.
- Timesheets: Daily timesheets are created with a designated number of hours needed for each task. Work will commence once you give your nod to the sheet. All tasks and project activities are updated in the timesheet at all times with full access to you.
- Project Management: The project manager is in charge of monitoring the project tasks. The timesheets will be submitted to you by the project manager for payments. He/she is assigned to the project in order to supervise the team and ensure all tasks are delivered as per given timeline and requirement.
- Certified and Skilled Team: At NMG, all staff members are duly screened, trained and evaluated. Once you are satisfied with everything and wish to proceed further, we put the team directly under your control as it will work as an extension of your development team.
- Ownership: Once the project is completed, all the source files will be shared with you.