We are proud to launch “NMG Blogging Superstars Contest” with the first two blogs been published earlier this month. The onset of the contest filled the office corridors with enthusiasm and the very first effort was done by the .net development team and soon the other teams fastened up their seat belts and few other blog posts were given by the Project management team, Creative and UI team and Search Engine Optimization team.
The motive behind launching this blogging contest is to encourage blogging amongst NMGians to share their knowledge and experience with our website visitors and blog readers and also to give our take on the latest in the digital marketing and web technology space. The winner will be the one whose blog will grab maximum readers and to aid with the same our SEO team will leave no stone unturned.
The monthly contest includes the chance of winning a photo and video session of the winner blogger by a professional photographer, a prize (which is still a surprise) and a certificate. What a great way to have some extra fun this summer!
- The contest began in June, 2012.
- The contest is open for all NMGians.
- To give the competition an adrenaline rush select guest bloggers will also be invited by NMG.
- Every month, the selection of the winner will be based on the blog post which will get maximum traffic.
- The decision will be made on the unique monthly visitors tracked in Google Analytics.
- The topics will be suggested by the competition committee in NMG Marketing group .
- The topic of the blog entry should be based on a core work area of the blogger or his/her team at NMG.
- Every team will give 1 blog post every month and nominate one person to write the same after mutual discussion or individual’s own decision.
- As blogging is all about writing beyond limitations, a blogger can contribute multiple times (despite of previous participation or winning, but the team consent for the same is essential).
- The only rules to write the blog are… making it as interesting as one can and originality.
Remember >>> The more you tweet or Facebook your blog post to your friends, more people will like it and share it. More social and organic traffic means better chances of winning the prize. Best of Luck!